Who Should Attend
If you are looking to maintain a work-life harmony, separate your personal and professional lives without allowing one to encroach upon the other, then this program is for you.
Understanding that Achievement and Enjoyment are two sides of the same coin. Ever wondered, why so many “Successful” people are not happy, or not nearly as happy as they should be!
Focusing on Achievement and Enjoyment every day in life helps you avoid the “As Soon As Trap”,
In today’s world, managing work life balance can be tough if you don’t know what you’re doing. Work is such a large part of your life that it can seem easier to forgo the other areas such as recreation, spirituality, health and family, to name just a few.
The Workshop is unique and designed to deliver a breakthrough in every area of your life. The results are amazingly immediate and application simple and rewarding.
Maximum personal involvement, behavioral assignments, group discussions, number of group activities and speaking assignments, team exercises, role – playing, awards at regular intervals and an overall intensive and extensive training program. Short Films and a method to transfer the skills learnt spontaneously.
Few Pre-suppositions of the program-
Work-Life Harmony/ Synergy in reality doesn’t exist!
Trying to schedule an equal number of hours for each of your various work and personal activities is usually unrewarding and unrealistic. Life is and should be more fluid than that.
Your best individual work-life Harmony definition will vary over time, often on a daily basis. The right balance for you today will probably be different for you tomorrow. The right balance for you when you are single will be different when you married, or if you have children; when you start a new career versus when you are nearing retirement.
There is no perfect, one-size fits all, balance you should be striving for. The best work-life balance is different for each of us because we all have different priorities and different lives.
Whatever we do is based on our relationships. Relationships make the world go around. They have the greatest potential to give us joy and cause us to grow and become more if we so choose.
As it is said, “One person caring about another represents life’s greatest value”
In business, most problems are people problems. When you solve your people problems, your business problems are substantially resolved. People knowledge is more important than product knowledge. Successful people build pleasing and magnetic personalities, which is what makes them charismatic and getting co-operation from others.
‘Take Care Of Your Body. Its The Only Place You Have To Live.’ -Jim Rohn
The so-called ‘modern age’ is the era of liberation and progress… life has become easy due to a plethora of conveniences and luxuries, but the other side of the picture is bleak…fast food consumption, sedentary habits, smoking and external factors like pollution and chemical exposure have led to a volcanic explosion in various life style related diseases and chronic problems leading to a steady deterioration in the well – being quotient of the people. There are reports everywhere on mounting illness and declining quality of life.
In order to counter these problems and help restore optimal health we offer you a world-class, time-tested workshop that can help your employees have health that is uncommon in the corporate world.
- Have Optimal Health
- Focus on creating Outstanding Health and Wellness
- Perform at your Peak Health 24x7x365
- Inject Enthusiasm in the workplace
- Work Hard, Play Harder
- Manage Stress Effectively without Distress
- Additional Takeaways
What can the Workshop do for you and your organization?
- Willingness to accept problems as challenges
- Ability to tap the springs of motivation and to reach for life’s highest rewards
- The Foundational Principles of Leadership and developing a powerful vision
- The Core of Leadership and Leadership mistakes to avoid
- Skills needed for effective leadership and developing other leaders in the organization.
- Becoming the best leader you can be – Taking care of yourself as the leader and motivating those who follow you – both in good times and tough times.
- Entrepreneurship, Cardinal rules
- The power of a mentor/ mentoring, the power of belief and conviction
- Leaving a life of contribution and legacy
- Learn techniques for building self-esteem;
- Recognise how increased self-esteem can help improve presentation performance;
- Understand the sales cycle and the buying and selling process
- Identifying the buying criteria.
- Explain steps in proposing a solution to the customer’s needs.
- Define objections and types of objections.
- Identify buying and closing signals
- Explain the importance of building Relationship and trust
- Demonstrate the following learning through Role Plays
- Attitude is Everything in Sales
- Effective Objection Handling
- Handling NO’s & Rejections
- Increase loyalty and retention
- Balancing Personal and work life
- Manage stress at the workplace and home
- Getting Customers and keeping Customers
- Mastering the knack of Promotion
- Living an unreasonable life – a life beyond stories, reasons & excuses.
- Have staff promoting your brand as though they own it!
- Session Outcome– Coming to an understanding that business is not about selling, marketing, branding or even negotiating – It’s all about positioning!
- Fluency/ Clarity of expression.
- Create an open and trusting environment.
- Translate your vision to the buyer.
- Increase effectiveness – Communicate to Win.
- Ensure successful implementation of your vision & strategies.
- Get your point across quickly and effectively almost every time.
- Never find yourself at the loss of words again
- Make your talk to inform, convince and get action
- Develop your voice
- Overcome the fear of the buyer and the objection
- Capture the attention of anyone you speak almost instantly
- Fundamentals of Effective Communication and overcoming the obstacles of communication
- Improving Relationship and Business communication
- Verbal and non – verbal communication and listening skills
- Understand the role of self-esteem in the external self
- Understand the importance self-presentation and image building as a tool
- Identify and apply appropriate grooming practices.
- Identify the main obstacles to effective presenting
- Organization of ideas and skill in getting a point across within time limits.
- Lead a seminar and derive maximum benefit in a short time.