About the Book
Every single moment in our lives, we have the power to be in action and effectively deal with situations that life throws at us, irrespective of the circumstances.
But, unfortunately, human beings are master storytellers and are good at weaving and dodging things. We are good at making what’s real, unreal, and the unreal, real, thereby complicating our lives. We then, later, begin to live within this make-believe world, trapped in our views and the meanings we self create.
Eventually, when you UNCOMPLICATE things, YOU,
- Begin to create new possibilities, immensely contribute to the quality of your life, the lives of others, genuinely making a difference.
- Recognize that the solutions to life’s greatest challenges are remarkably simple.
- Can be extraordinarily productive by doing less and reclaim over 80 percent of the time spent on lower-value activities.
- Defeat situations, even if they are tantalizing or troublesome, by choosing what to ignore and what to overlook.
- Block out specific time to make the contributions that you always wanted to make – REAL.
- Don’t let worries and concerns have the power to diminish your life; instead, you deal them with ingenuity and control.
- and much more…