For over two decades now, the all-powerful LEADERS Club has been an extension of Rajesh Murthy’s Public or Open House Workshops and is the actual platform to fine – tune, refine and polish one’s skills.
Participants are often heard attributing their success to the follow-up Club, many a time more than the workshop itself!
The simple objective of LEADERS CLUB is to remind what each one of us can do in shaping the destiny of the world around us.
As it has been amply said, “It is always better to light a candle than to curse the darkness”.
Every positive effort in the reformation of society will be amply rewarded. Our actions through small and insignificant may have a profound impact on the future of the society and country.
The smallest flame YOU, as a leader, light is a step in the right direction.
Any transformation, which does not involve a large number of people, is no transformation at all. When transformation occurs in large number at a time and the desired results are forthcoming, it is called a movement and that exactly is the LEADERS CLUB. In a nutshell, it is a collective mass effort, an attitudinal, motivational training program that shall take place rapidly.
In a traditional training program, though the trainer is accomplished, mature and well – trained and conducts a training program for a small group of people, it has its own limitations.
- The number of good trainers in the country is limited.
- The cost of organizing the training program is astronomically high.
- There’s a limitation to the number of people who can be trained.
- There is no yardstick to measure the efficacy of the training program.
- The number of people who finally get trained is limited, the number of people who remain untrained is very high, people who get trained also become like the untrained within a short time, thereby nullifying the effect of most motivational, attitudinal training programs.
To be effective the people who are trained should be involved in training another group of people as trainers. The advantages are many.
- LEADERS CLUB provides an opportunity for life – long learning.
- The training program delivered here has an enormous reach due to the strong network.
- The speed of transformation in society is extremely rapid because of the system of the training system available.
- There is a proportionate return to people for the time that one invests.
- A brilliant opportunity to practice the powerful ‘Law of Giving’.